Sunday, November 23, 2008

The State of the Noggin

I was going to take a photo of all the things Finley has chewed in the past week or so, but Sean came along, saw the huge pile of trash on the table, and threw it all away. Bummer. It would have been a good blog post.

Poor Fin has some kind of lesion on the side of his big fat head. I've got no idea what it is, but I'm paranoid that he has CANCER and WILL DIE. From his FACE CANCER. Except that looks to be a huge scrape which is healing up nicely, so, um, probably not cancer. I don't imagine this will stop me from worrying.

My mother says I should knit Finley some ears. I think that this is a brilliant idea. I mean, his nubs must get pretty cold, and what would be cuter than a big black dog with pink knitted ears? Oh! I know! A big black dog with !!!!sparkly!!!! pink knitted ears! And pom poms! The only question is, what style of ears should he get? I could make him several, to suit his mood. Rose ears, prick ears, crazy bat ears, huge basset ears...

http://www.kittyville.com/knit/kitty_hat.html

How long do you think it would take before the prosthetic ears ended up in the chewed pile?

1 comment:

Little Boy Blue said...

Hi Finley! I think I have a bigger head than you, but the mean people didn't steal my ears. I like to eat stuff too. I just got in trouble for trying to eat the arm of the futon bed.