Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lazy

I haven't posted lately, and I am sorry to admit that the reason I haven't posted is because I haven't been doing ANYTHING with my dogs. There's lots of cat-harassing and lots of sleeping in sunlight and lots of holding down the couch, and not much else. I took the holiday session off from training classes. I wanted to go back with all, or at least two, of the dogs once January rolled around. The session is nearly upon us, and I haven't signed up, and don't think I can afford to put anyone in class until spring, at least. Christmas, taxes, insurance, heating bills, higher cost of everything, blah.

Fin's been walking around all morning with pieces of cat claw stuck in his face. I thought it was fuzz until I finally just checked it out. No, it's claw tips. Oh, Fatboy. (Why do I call him Fatboy? He's really quite slender. Not an ounce of fat anywhere on him, in fact. 'Cept maybe in his head.) (Aw, that's mean.)

One of the PAWS volunteers made a video montage of some of the animals who were fostered or adopted from PACCA/PAWS (our animal control facility, though in a few days the contract is going to the PSPCA) this year. You can see Fin and some of my foster kitties around the 2 minute mark, right after the cat in the chicken hat, whee. Fin also makes another guest appearance towards the end.

View this montage created at One True Media
PAWS Tribute 08


Nothing much to say, but I didn't want everyone to forget that we exist!

1 comment:

elegy said...

We've been doing a lot of couch-holding-down too. Really I'm ok with that.